Confidence Begins With A
Hooman Samani DDS, MS.
Fellowship Candidacy at American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Post Doctorate Residency Training at Lutheran Medical Center.
D.D.S. Degree from N.Y.U College of Dentistry.
M.S. Degree in Biomedical Engineering from U.C, Irvine.
Too busy for a dental visit?
Find out about your treatment options/cost by using our Virtual Consult Service
All inquiries are reviewed and answered by Dr. Samani
Why Choose Us?
Cloud Dental is a private (not chain/corporate) dental office with only one location. Conveniently located in Austin, Texas, we are your local, quality over quantity dental office treating patients from Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Hutto and Georgetown. We are highly specialized in all aspects of implant dentistry, whether a single tooth or a full arch.
Properly rebuilding the entire set of teeth requires a profound understanding of dental occlusion, muscular interactions and biomechanics of all forces involved in chewing function and that’s why we utilize advanced technologies that ensure safety and success in carrying out the procedures:
- Intra-Oral Scanners : For accurate impression taking. No more messy impression material sticking to your face/causing a gag reflex.
- Facial Scanners: To ensure your smile is designed according to your facial characteristics following the contours of your lips so that it’s as natural looking as it can be.
- CT-Scan Machine : This one allows us to examine the bone volume and predict the outcome of the surgery before it even begins.
- Digital X-rays : Low radiation and high resolution to detect dental disease as early as possible. A lot of times tooth decay can be reversed if caught early.
- 3D Printers : Yes, Dental resin can now be 3D printed custom tailored to your specific needs…while you wait at the office!
- 5 Axis-Milling Machine: This robot carves out the perfect bridge from Zirconia (tooth colored and long lasting). Zirconia bridges are the perfect choice for full arch implant restorations. They look and feel great and last a very long time.
- Extra-Oral Scanners: The futuristic and highly accurate cameras, take multiple photos of the exact location of the implants so that you can go home with the a perfect set of temporary teeth at the day of your surgery.
- Digital Bite Analyzer: This revolutionary device has sensors that go off if your bite is not balanced and creates a map of exact location of where the adjustment is needed in order to create a perfect bite.
As you can tell, we’re passionate about utilizing the most advanced digital technology in order to provide the best experience for our patients.
At Cloud Dental, our goal is to nourish long-lasting relationships by creating positive and lasting impacts on our patients’ lives. We treat the patient as a whole person and not just a set of teeth.
We provide quality dental care, conveniently in your neighborhood and cater to your schedule. Because your comfort is important to us, we offer many amenities you’ve come to expect in a dental office like ceiling-mounted TVs, neck pillows, blankets, and appointment reminder text messages. We believe that whatever your dental needs may be, you will be treated with the highest quality dentistry available and with the most compassionate, respectful care you deserve.
Our state-of-the-art dental facility is equipped with the latest and most advanced technology. From the office colors, furniture style, and technology used, we designed our practice with our patients in mind. Our well-trained team of professionals has one goal – deliver the best patient care possible in the most caring and compassionate way.
What Our Patients Are Saying
We love our patients, and thankfully they love us too! Here are some reviews from our valued patients.